Monday, September 25, 2006
I am going to get you!
I would like to think I am like the average student. I work full time, I go to school full time, and unless I already know you, I generally don't go to extreme lengths to get to know you in class. Most classes, unless they require alot of group work, don't really require you to have to interact with other people. Now, don't get me wrong, I am very sosciable. But school is school and I have alot of things to do (theres a time and place where you need to be social), and with five classes back to back 2 days a week I am kind of oblivious to other people- which brings me to this point. I need a group. I should have asked around in class but who sticks around after class. I will be honest, I hate doing it this way through blogger, the internet makes up kind of anti social and very social at the same time, and to be honest I feel that this course relies to heavily on blogger- since I am not a journalism major- and only use blogging as a social tool, verses one to enhance my 'career'. Anyway, There are about 70 people in the class- 40 have signed up already- so you remaining 30 better holla at me soon, or I will come find you.
2 comments:
Hey what's up, our group is looking for a couple of people if you would like to join our group! We might be doing something on a movie or ipods. Let me know if you still need a group. Arite thanks.
You might want to try what Jessica and Kelley did. Tell people what your idea is, and let them come to you.
Post a Comment