We created fried coke.

We did'nt decide to save the world or end hunger, no sir, we decided to make this nation the fatest one in the world.
According to yahoo news:
"Abel Gonzales, 36, a computer analyst from Dallas, tried about 15 different varieties before coming up with his perfect recipe -- a batter mix made with Coca-Cola syrup, a drizzle of strawberry syrup, and some strawberries.
Balls of the batter are then deep-fried, ending up like ping-pong ball sized doughnuts which are then served in a cup, topped with Coca-Cola syrup, whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and a cherry on the top."
Basically all they did is toss a funnel cake in coke syrup, yum.
2 comments:
wow... way to come up with something to fatten people up! Deep fried? Whipped cream, cinnamon sugar... coca-cola syrup..AND a cherry on top!?!? It doesn't even sound appealing to me. Actually.. I could imagine how sick I'd probably feel if I ate it. haha
That is sufficently awesome. I want to try that. Is that avalible around here?
Post a Comment